Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Precision Metering System, Oil, 8 Feed
- Item # 1TMU1
- Mfr. Model # PMP360-08
- UNSPSC # 40151524
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 11.1 lbs.
- ItemPrecision Metering Lubrication System
- Lubrication TypeOil
- Number of Feeds8
- Air Inlet1/8" NPT
- Mounting TypeNEMA Panel
- Output0 to 0.012 cu. in./cycle/feed
- Max. Output Pressure300 psi
- Air Inlet Pressure25 to 125 psi
- Pump Ratio9:0
- Reservoir Capacity1/2 gal.
- Overall Height12.75"
- Overall Width10.88"
- Overall Depth4.75"
- MaterialAluminum, Brass Steel, Transparent Polymer
- For Use WithOil Applications Requiring Up To 8 Separate Points To Be Oiled
- ApplicationOil Applications Requiring up to 8 Separate Points to Be Oiled
- FeaturesStationary, Automatic, Each Feed Pump Is Independantly and Externally Adjustable Using a Micrometer Thread 0.02 Pitch Adjustment
- IncludesTimer, Reservoir, Solenoid, 8 Pumps and NEMA Panel
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.