Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Precision Metering Pump, Air, 4 Feed
- Item # 1TMR9
- Mfr. Model # PMP100-04
- UNSPSC # 41105105
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.58 lbs.
- ItemPrecision Metering Lubrication Pump
- Lubrication TypeGrease or Oil
- Number of Feeds4
- Air Inlet1/8" NPT
- Interval Time Between Cycles0.03 min.
- Output0 to 0.012 cu. in./cycle/feed
- Max. Output Pressure250 psi
- Air Inlet Pressure25 to 125 psi
- Pump Ratio9:0
- Overall Height4.05"
- Overall Width4.5"
- Overall Depth1"
- MaterialAluminum, Brass, Steel, Acrylic, Buna/Viton Seals
- For Use WithMfr. No. 832160 or 833380, R110-08F or R112-08F and GR168 or GCA200
- ApplicationLubricating Moving Machinery Parts
- FeaturesVolume Adjustment, Each Feed Pump Is Independantly and Externally Adjustable Using a Micrometer Thread 0.02 Pitch Adjustment
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.