Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
ThermaPlex(R) Hi-Temp, Grease, Bearing
- Item # 4UJ38
- Mfr. Model # 70214
- UNSPSC # 15121902
- Catalog Page # 3465
- Shipping Weight 0.95 lbs.
- ItemHi-Temp Bearing Grease
- BaseLithium Complex
- Size14.1 oz.
- Container TypeCartridge
- NLGI Grade2
- Temp. Range-15 Degrees to 392 Degrees F
- Flash PointUp to 392 Degrees F
- Dropping Point536 Degrees F
- Four-Ball WearNot Specified
- Specific Gravity0.98
- Timken OK Load70 lb.
- Viscosity @ 40C180
- Viscosity @ 100C12
- Metal DetectableNo
- ApplicationAluminum Castings, Boiler Room Equipment, Cement Kiln Fans, Crucibles, Engine Room Equipment, Processing Ovens, Shrink Wrappers
- Green Environmental AttributeDoes not Contain Reproductive or Developmental Toxins (as Per State of CA List), Endocrine Disrupters (as Per European Union Priority For Research List), Asthmagens (as Per AOEC List), Carcinogens (as Per IARC 1-2A-2B Lists)
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.