Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Unscented Solvent Degreaser, 20 oz. Aerosol Can
- Item # 4ETV6
- Mfr. Model # 04320
- UNSPSC # 47131821
- Catalog Page # 3069
- Shipping Weight 1.25 lbs.
- Item Solvent Degreaser
- Container Type Aerosol Can
- Size 20 oz.
- Net Weight 15 oz.
- Recommended Dilution Ready to Use
- Fragrance Unscented
- Contains No Chlorinated Solvents
- VOC Content 0g/L
- Flash Point 158 Degrees F
- Dielectric Strength 36,000V
- Standards NSF(R) Certified C1 Registration #059811, Compliant for CA, Boeing D6-17487 Rev. P, Learjet LES 1239, McDonnell Douglas CSD #1
- Green Environmental Attribute Does not Contain Methylene Chloride
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.