Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemOrange Degreaser
- Container TypeDrum
- Size55 gal.
- Flash Point104 Degrees F
- Dielectric StrengthLess Than 30,000V
- StandardsNSF C1 Registered, McDonnell Douglas CSD #1, AMS 1525B, Boeing D6-17487 Rev. H
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: AK, CA, CT, DC, DE, GU, HI, IL, IN, MA, MD, ME, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, PR, RI and VA.
Alternate Search Terms
- Degreaser Cleaners (669)
- Cleaner Degreasers (663)
- Degreaser Chemicals (494)
- Spray Cleaners (407)
- Metal Cleaners (361)
- Solvent Degreasers (194)
- Degreaser Solvents (191)
- Metal Degreasers (153)
- Nonabrasive Cleaners (77)
- Adhesive Removers (67)
- Adhesive Cleanup Solvents (32)
- Adhesive Solvent Cleaners (29)
- Electronics Degreasers (19)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.