Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemMultipurpose Grease
- BaseAluminum Complex
- Size16 oz.
- Container TypeAerosol
- NLGI Grade2
- Temp. Range0 Degrees to 450 Degrees F
- Flash PointUp to 455 Degrees F
- Dropping PointUp to 550 Degrees F
- Four-Ball WearNot Specified
- Timken OK Load65 lb.
- Viscosity @ 40CNot Specified
- Viscosity @ 100CNot Specified
- Metal DetectableNo
- ApplicationCables, Wires, Chains, Guide Rails, Open Gears, Overhead Doors, Pulleys, Railroad Switch Plates
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Alternate Search Terms
- Corrosion Inhibitors (744)
- Rust Inhibitors (701)
- Rust Preventives (363)
- Grease Lubricants (239)
- High-Temperature Lubricants (227)
- Lubricant Aerosols (223)
- Spray Lubricants (223)
- Aerosol Lubricants (221)
- Lubricant Grease (186)
- Corrosion Inhibitor Aerosols (144)
- Rust-Preventive Lubricants (142)
- High-Temperature Lubricant Aerosols (14)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.