Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Penetrant, 16 oz. Aerosol Can
- Item # 2C665
- Mfr. Model # 01916
- UNSPSC # 15121514
- Catalog Page # 3456
- Shipping Weight 1.0 lbs.
- Item Penetrant
- Size 16 oz.
- Container Type Aerosol Can
- Color Clear
- Flash Point 175 Degrees F
- Dielectric Strength 44,500V
- VOC Content Not Specified
- Specific Gravity 0.79 to 0.81 @ 20 Degrees C
- Metal Detectable No
- Application Bearing, Bolts, Chains, Conveyors, Corroded Fasteners, Equipment Disassembly, Hinges, Nuts, Plumbing Fixtures, Pulleys, Screws, Shafts
- Standards NSF Registered 059851, Category Code H2
- Green Environmental Attribute Does not Contain Reproductive or Developmental Toxins (as Per State of CA List), Endocrine Disrupters (as Per European Union Priority For Research List), Asthmagens (as Per AOEC List), Carcinogens (as Per IARC 1-2A-2B Lists)
- Net Weight 11 oz.
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Corrosion Inhibitors (2181)
- Rust Inhibitors (785)
- Rust Preventives (460)
- Food-Grade Lubricants (431)
- Multipurpose Lubricants (354)
- Aerosol Lubricants (295)
- Lubricant Aerosols (289)
- Multipurpose Oils (249)
- Spray Lubricants (236)
- Food-Grade Oils (214)
- Corrosion Inhibitor Aerosols (172)
- Rust-Preventive Lubricants (165)
- Antirust Aerosols (163)
- Penetrating Lubricants (144)
- Penetrating Oils (130)
- NSF Rated H2 Lubricants (107)
- USDA Classified H2 Lubricants (80)
- Aerosol Oils (72)
- Penetrant Aerosols (70)
- Aerosol Penetrants (69)
- Multipurpose Penetrants (64)
- Non-Ozone Depleting Lubricants (60)
- Moisture Displacers (35)
- Moisture-Displacer Aerosols (22)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.