Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Greaseless Lubricant, 5 gal. Metal Container
- Item # 20Y598
- Mfr. Model # 00105
- UNSPSC # 15121520
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 38.4 lbs.
- Item Greaseless Lubricant
- Size 5 gal.
- Container Type Metal Container
- Base Petroleum
- Color Clear Straw Colored Liquid
- Flash Point 175 Degrees F
- Dielectric Strength 32,000V
- VOC Content 25%
- Specific Gravity 0.79 to 0.81
- Metal Detectable No
- Application Cables, Circuit Boards, Electric Motors, Electronic Connectors, Generators, Hinges, Ignition Systems, Locks, Micrometers, Molds, Nuts, Bolts, Precision Open Gears, Power Tools, Relays, Sliding Mechanisims, Switch Gears
- Standards NSF Registered, Category Code H2, Lockheed Martin EPSN G34.031, MIL-C-23411A, Pratt and Whitney Canada CPMC 79255 Rev. C, Rolls Royce Aircraft Engines 340
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.