Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Heavy Duty Silicone Lubricant, 16 oz. Aerosol Can
- Item # 4KK76
- Mfr. Model # 01516
- NSN # 9150-00-823-3786
- UNSPSC # 15121514
- Catalog Page # 3063
- Shipping Weight 1.05 lbs.
- Item Heavy Duty Silicone Lubricant
- Size 16 oz.
- Container Type Aerosol Can
- Base Liquid
- Color Clear
- Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 392 Degrees F
- Flash Point 144 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.92 to 0.94
- Dielectric Strength Not Specified
- VOC Content 31.9%
- Metal Detectable No
- Application Castors, Guards, Guide Rails, Moving Plastic Parts, Plastic Gears, Rings, Rubber Bushings, Rubber Mountings, Seals, Window Channels
- Standards NSF Registered 059820, FDA Regulation 21 C.F.R. 178.3570, Category Code H1
- Green Environmental Attribute Does not Contain Reproductive or Developmental Toxins (as Per State of CA List), Endocrine Disrupters (as Per European Union Priority For Research List), Asthmagens (as Per AOEC List), Carcinogens (as Per IARC 1-2A-2B Lists)
- Net Weight 13 oz.
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.