Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Heavy Duty Lubricant, 16 oz., Aerosol Can
- Item # 6Y744
- Mfr. Model # 00216
- UNSPSC # 15121514
- Catalog Page # 3456
- Shipping Weight 1.0 lbs.
- ItemHeavy Duty Lubricant
- Size16 oz.
- Container TypeAerosol Can
- Flash Point175 Degrees F
- Dielectric Strength33,000V
- VOC ContentNot Specified
- Specific Gravity0.82 to 0.86
- Metal DetectableNo
- ApplicationBearings, Valves, Cables, Linkages, Dies, Bits, Fasteners, Engines, Electric Motors, Metal Parts, Parts in Storage, Pulleys, Rollers, Slides, Tracks
- StandardsNSF Registered 129026, Category Code H2
- Green Environmental AttributeDoes not Contain Reproductive or Developmental Toxins (as Per State of CA List), Endocrine Disrupters (as Per European Union Priority For Research List), Asthmagens (as Per AOEC List), Carcinogens (as Per IARC 1-2A-2B Lists)
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
- Corrosion Inhibitors (833)
- Food-Grade Lubricants (428)
- Aerosol Lubricants (273)
- Lubricant Aerosols (267)
- Spray Lubricants (235)
- Corrosion Inhibitor Aerosols (172)
- NSF Rated H2 Lubricants (106)
- USDA Classified H2 Lubricants (80)
- Aerosol Oils (73)
- Plastic Safe Lubricants (39)
- Moisture Displacers (35)
- LPS 1 (11)
- LPS1 (11)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.