Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cutting Oil, 13 oz, Wax Bar
- Item # 4KK73
- Mfr. Model # 43200
- UNSPSC # 15121502
- Catalog Page # 3474
- Shipping Weight 0.9 lbs.
- Cutting Fluid Sub-CategorySpecialty Fluids
- ItemCutting Lube
- Fluid TypeBiodegradable
- Size13 oz.
- Container TypeWax Bar
- ColorOff-White, Light Yellow
- Specific Gravity1.0
- Flash Point338 Degrees F
- ApplicationBoring, Broaching, Drawing, Drilling, Engraving, Facing, Grinding, Milling, Reaming, Sawing, Stamping, Tapping, Threading, Turning
- FeaturesBiodegradable, solid, white, waxy bar; Recognized by the USDA BioPrefferred(TM) program; Excellent for lubricating band saw blades, grinding wheels and belts; Extends the life of cutting tools; Eliminates heat build-up; Water rinsable; Safe on all metals; Low toxicity
- StandardsCanadian Forces Approval # 20401
- Green Environmental AttributeVOC Levels Meet SCAQMD Requirements
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
- Biodegradable Lubricants (301)
- Machining Fluids (245)
- Metalworking Fluids (235)
- Cutting Fluids (229)
- Metal-Cutting Fluids (215)
- Oil and Fluid Lubricants (193)
- Cutting Oils (188)
- Biodegradable Oils (160)
- Metal-Cutting Oils (139)
- Cutting Lubricants (131)
- Threading Oils (80)
- Tap and Die Fluids (68)
- Machining Oils (37)
- Sawing Oils (9)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.