Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemDry Moly Lubricant
- Size16 oz.
- Container TypeAerosol Can
- BaseMolybdenum Disulfide
- ColorDark Gray/Black
- Temp. Range842 Degrees F
- Flash PointNone
- Dielectric StrengthNot Specified
- VOC Content95%, 712g/L, 5.94 lb./gal.
- Specific Gravity0.74 to 0.76
- Metal DetectableNo
- ApplicationAircraft Landing Gear, Brake Adjustment Screws, Forklift Channels, Fire Doors, Oven Chains, Cables, Oven Dolleys, Overhead Crane Rails, Planting Hooks in Ovens, Sliding Surfaces, Rollers
- StandardsNSF Registered 138554, Category Code H2
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Alternate Search Terms
- Aerosol Lubricants (258)
- Lubricant Aerosols (258)
- High-Temperature Lubricants (248)
- Spray Lubricants (227)
- High-Pressure Lubricants (77)
- Aerosol Oils (74)
- High-Temperature Oils (73)
- Dry Film Lubricants (53)
- Moly (Molybdenum Disulfide) Lubricants (23)
- Aerosol Moly Lube (11)
- Moly Lube Aerosols (10)
- Belt Dressings (8)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.