Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Dry Film PTFE Lubricant, 16Oz, Net 12Oz
- Item # 4KK82
- Mfr. Model # 02616
- UNSPSC # 15121901
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.05 lbs.
- ItemDry Film PTFE Lubricant
- Size16 oz.
- Net Weight (Oz.)12
- Operating Temp. (F)-40 to 500
- CharacteristicsWhite Solid, Dry Film, Non Flammable, Non Chlorinated, Will Not Attract Dust
- ApplicationFor Releasing Molded Rubber, Plastic, and Metal Parts
- StandardsUSDA H2
- Green Environmental AttributeDoes not Contain Reproductive or Developmental Toxins (as Per State of CA List), Endocrine Disrupters (as Per European Union Priority For Research List), Asthmagens (as Per AOEC List), Carcinogens (as Per IARC 1-2A-2B Lists)
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
- Food-Grade Lubricants (428)
- Aerosol Lubricants (264)
- Lubricant Aerosols (257)
- Spray Lubricants (227)
- NSF Rated H2 Lubricants (104)
- USDA Classified H2 Lubricants (80)
- Silicone Lubricants (74)
- Mold Removers (58)
- Dry Film Lubricants (55)
- Nonflammable Lubricants (49)
- PTFE Lubricants (42)
- Mold Releases (26)
- Mold-Release Aerosols (26)
- Dry Film Aerosols (25)
- Mold Release (25)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Bill Will R2D2, tiger.. all have been used! wonder why you are not getting these questions??? I don't
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.