Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Cutting Fluid Sub-CategoryCutting Oils
- ItemCutting Oil
- Fluid TypeBiodegradable
- Size16 oz.
- Container TypeSqueeze Bottle
- Specific Gravity1.0
- Flash Point350 Degrees F
- ApplicationBoring, Broaching, Drilling, Engraving, Facing, Milling, Reaming, Sawing, Tapping, Threading, Turning
- FeaturesBiodegradable; Non-toxic & non-hazardous; Natural-based oils; Great for cutting steel and aluminum; Extends tool life; Does not contain sulfur, chlorine, chlorinated solvents, water, mineral oil, or inactive fillers; High performance lubricating ability eliminates galling and seizing; Safe on all metals
- StandardsCanadian Forces Approval # 18452, Ford Motor Co. TOX # 134612 (all sizes), PPG Glass Co. Approval # 014-598-1000
- Green Environmental AttributeVOC Levels Meet SCAQMD Requirements
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.