Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
ThermaPlex(R) Aqua, Grease, Bearing
- Item # 4UJ41
- Mfr. Model # 70514
- UNSPSC # 15121902
- Catalog Page # 3465
- Shipping Weight 0.8 lbs.
- Item Aqua Bearing Grease
- Base Aluminum Complex
- Size 14.1 oz.
- Container Type Cartridge
- NLGI Grade 2
- Color Aqua
- Temp. Range -4 Degrees to 302 Degrees F
- Flash Point 470 Degrees F
- Dropping Point 500 Degrees F
- Four-Ball Wear Not Specified
- Specific Gravity 0.96
- Timken OK Load 50 lb.
- Viscosity @ 40C 172
- Viscosity @ 100C 12
- Metal Detectable No
- Application Dock Gates, Industrial Washers, Lamination Equipment, Paper Making Equipment, Pumping Stations, Separating Tanks, Sewage Treatment Plants
- Green Environmental Attribute Does not Contain Reproductive or Developmental Toxins (as Per State of CA List), Endocrine Disrupters (as Per European Union Priority For Research List), Asthmagens (as Per AOEC List), Carcinogens (as Per IARC 1-2A-2B Lists)
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.