Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643).
ThermaPlex(R) FoodLube, 14 oz.
- Item # 4UJ37
- Mfr. Model # 70114
- UNSPSC # 15121902
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.0 lbs.
- Item Food Lube Bearing Grease
- Base Aluminum Complex
- Size 14.1 oz.
- Container Type Cartridge
- NLGI Grade 2
- Color White
- Temp. Range -4 Degrees to 300 Degrees F
- Flash Point Up to 446 Degrees F
- Dropping Point 500 Degrees F
- Four-Ball Wear Not Specified
- Specific Gravity 0.89 to 0.94
- Timken OK Load 40 lb.
- Viscosity @ 40C 112
- Viscosity @ 100C 11
- Metal Detectable No
- Application Bearing Lubrication in Which Incidental Contact with Food Stuffs May Occur or in Places Where Clean, Routine Lubrication is Required
- Standards NSF Registered, Category Code H-1
- Green Environmental Attribute Does not Contain Reproductive or Developmental Toxins (as Per State of CA List), Endocrine Disrupters (as Per European Union Priority For Research List), Asthmagens (as Per AOEC List), Carcinogens (as Per IARC 1-2A-2B Lists)
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.