Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemElastomeric Tensioner
- ANSI Chain Size80
- Flat Belt Width (In.)4, 5
- Mounting Hole (In.)5/8
- Mounting Hole (Metric)M16 x 40
- Idler Bolt (In.)3/4-10 x 5
- Temp. Range (F)-40 to 180
- Normal 10 Deg. Force (Lb.)65.3
- Hard 10 Degree Force (Lb.)81.4
- 10 Deg. Normal Dim. S (In.)1.18
- Hard 20 Degree Force (Lb.)205.0
- Normal 20 Deg. Force (Lb.)164.1
- 20 Degree Dim. S (In.)2.36
- Hard 30 Degree Force (Lb.)421.5
- Normal 30 Deg. Force (Lb.)337.2
- 30 Degree Dim. S (In.)3.43
- Tensioning ArmDeflects Up to 30 Degrees Either Side of its Neutral Position Allowing a Pretension Force that Self-adjusts an Idler to Everyday Elongation of Chain or Belt while Dampening Vibration in the Drive
- InsertFour Rubber, Inside Base Isolate Tensioning Arm from Contact with Base and Provide Continuous Resistance
- FunctionEliminates Slap and Vibration while Minimizing Drive, Bearing and Shaft Wear, Keep Chain and Belts Taut Preventing Uneven Drive Surges and Power Losses
- ApplicationFor Chain and Belt Tensioning, Pressing and Cushioning
- IncludesMounting Bolt and Idler Bolt
- Dimension D (In.)3.74
- Dimension E (In.)5.51
- Dimension G (In.)0.39
- Dimension L (In.)8.07
- Dimension N (In.)2.60
- Dimension J1(In.)6.89
- Dimension J2 (In.)5.51
- Dimension K (In.)2.36
- Dimension T (In.)0.81
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.