Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Hydraulic Reservoir, Aluminum, 1.6 Gal
- Item # 3JWR5
- Mfr. Model # 84527102350
- UNSPSC # 24111801
- Catalog Page # 3525
- Shipping Weight 11.9 lbs.
- ItemHydraulic Reservoir
- Nominal Capacity (Gal.)1.6
- Useable Capacity (Cu.-In.)370
- Return Port (In.)1/2 NPT
- Suction Port Size (In.)1 NPT
- Breather CapYes
- ConstructionCast Aluminum
- Drain PlugG 3/8
- FinishNatural Alumium
- GasketBuna-N Cover Gasket
- Removable CoverYes
- ApplicationFor Industrial Hydraulic Systems
- Length (In.)10-1/4
- Height (In.)9
- Width (In.)8-11/16
- IncludesTank, Removable Cover, Oil Sight Gauge w/ Thermometer, and Filler Breather
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
1. Can this reservoir be used with water instead of oil? Will it corrode?
2. If it is not compatible with water, can they anodize it, or otherwise make it compatible?
3. Can we get the aluminum lid option instead of the steel lid.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.