Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Wireless Winch Remote Control, 4 Function
- Item # 3KED5
- Mfr. Model # 92104-8
- UNSPSC # 24101602
- Catalog Page # 1436
- Shipping Weight 1.94 lbs.
- ItemWireless Winch Remote Control
- Switch TypePush Button With Emergency Stop
- Number of Functions4
- FunctionsForward/Reverse/2 Customized
- Operating Range200 ft.
- For Use WithElectric or Hydraulic Winch With 12V Start Up Solenoids
- IncludesHandheld Remote, Receiver With Wiring Harness and Glands, Lanyard and Cover
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Motor Controls (5647)
- Switching Controls (4509)
- Motor Starter Controls (4067)
- Push-Button Switches (3802)
- Push-Button Controls (3693)
- Motor Starter Switches (1044)
- Switch Remote Controls (32)
- Radio Transmitters (26)
- Winch Controls (19)
- Radio-Frequency Transmitters (16)
- Winch Remote Controls (15)
- Remote Winch Switches (11)
- Winch Switches (11)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.