Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Container TypeBottle
- Chemical TypeAnaerobic, Dimethacrylate Ester
- For Fastener Dia.Greater Than 7/8"
- Gap Fill0.005"
- Full Cure24 hr.
- Application Time90 min.
- Application Temp. Range72 Degrees F
- Performance Temp. Range-65 Degrees F to 300 Degrees F
- Flash PointGreater Than 93 Degrees C
- Specific Gravity1.1
- Viscosity2000 to 12,000 cP
- Removable WithHeat and Hand Tools
- ApplicationNew formula has increased lubricity that reduces friction and allows proper clamp load to be achieved. High strength properties ensure clamp load is maintained when exposed to vibration.
- StandardsOSHA Hazard Communication
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.