Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Water Removal System, 4/10 HP, 115V
- Item # 4HGH7
- Mfr. Model # WCR-9SP
- UNSPSC # 40151512
- Catalog Page # 3683
- Shipping Weight 67.0 lbs.
- ItemWaste Water Removal System
- TypeBelow Grade
- SwitchAutomatic Piggy-back Mechanical Float
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head80
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head50
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head16
- Maximum Head18 ft.
- Max. Temp.140 Degrees F
- Basin Height30"
- Basin Dia.20"
- Basin Capacity40 gal.
- Basin MaterialPolyethylene
- Cord Length15 ft.
- Cord Size16 Gauge, 3 Conductor
- Max. Dia. Solids2"
- Cable EntrySealing Grommets
- Check ValveCompression Type
- Cover MaterialStructural Foam
- ApplicationFor Collection and Removal of Water Run-Off From Low Lying Areas as Well as Sewage Collection and Removal
- FeaturesDischarge and Electrical Connections are on Side of Basin Allowing Top of Basin to Be Flush With Ground Level
- Warranty2 yrs.
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.