Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
4/10 HP Waste Water Removal System, 115 Voltage, Basin Capacity: 40 gal.
- Item # 4HGH7
- Mfr. Model # WCR-9SP
- UNSPSC # 40151512
- Catalog Page # 3274
- Shipping Weight 67.0 lbs.
- Item Waste Water Removal System
- Type Below Grade
- HP 4/10
- Switch Automatic Piggy-back Mechanical Float
- Voltage 115
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- Amps 13
- Inlet 4"
- Outlet 2"
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 80
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 50
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 16
- Maximum Head 18 ft.
- Max. Temp. 140 Degrees F
- Basin Height 30"
- Basin Dia. 20"
- Basin Capacity 40 gal.
- Basin Material Polyethylene
- Cord Length 15 ft.
- Cord Size 16 Gauge, 3 Conductor
- Max. Dia. Solids 2"
- RPM 1750
- Cable Entry Sealing Grommets
- Check Valve Compression Type
- Cover Material Structural Foam
- Application For Collection and Removal of Water Run-Off From Low Lying Areas as Well as Sewage Collection and Removal
- Features Discharge and Electrical Connections are on Side of Basin Allowing Top of Basin to Be Flush With Ground Level
- Warranty 2 yrs.
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.