Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Utility Pump, 1/2 HP, Self-Priming
- Item # 5EAF0
- Mfr. Model # B50S
- UNSPSC # 40151503
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 44.4 lbs.
- ItemUtility Pump
- Inlet1-1/4" NPT
- Outlet1-1/4" NPT
- Motor EnclosureODP
- NEMA/IEC Frame48Y
- Motor TypeCapacitor Start
- Service Factor1.9
- Wetted MaterialsCast Iron, Carbon, Ceramic, Stainless Steel
- Impeller MaterialCast Iron
- Housing MaterialCast Iron
- Volute MaterialCast Iron
- Shaft MaterialStainless Steel
- Screw MaterialSteel
- Seal Type5/8" Type 6
- Seal MaterialCarbon/Ceramic, Stainless Steel, Buna
- Seal ApplicationNonflammable and Nonabrasive Liquids Compatible with Seal Component Materials
- Max. Liquid Temp.140 Degrees F
- Suction Lift25 ft.
- Max. Head50 ft.
- Max. Pressure22 psi
- Cord8 ft.
- Max. Specific Gravity1.0
- Impeller TypeSemi-Open
- Bearing TypeBall
- Max. Dia. Solids1/2"
- Port RotationNo
- Drain Plug1/2" NPT
- Agency CompliancecCSA, US
- Manufacturers Warranty Length3 yr.
- ApplicationFor Irrigation, Dewatering and General Water Transfer, Handles Clear Nonflammable Liquids Compatible with Pump Component Materials and Liquids that Contain Some Sediment
- Includes3/4" Garden Hose Adapter, Handle
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head45
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head31
- GPM of Water @ 35 Ft. of Head23
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head16
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head0
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.