Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643).
4/10 HP Submersible Sewage Pump Assembly, 115 Voltage, Basin Capacity: 41 gal.
- Item # 20X859
- Mfr. Model # 9S-SMPX-LG(BC2030CS)
- UNSPSC # 40151517
- Catalog Page # 3274
- Shipping Weight 61.0 lbs.
- Item Submersible Sewage Pump Assembly
- HP 4/10
- Voltage 115
- Phase 1
- Amps 8.5
- Inlet 4"
- Outlet 2"
- Vent 2"
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 110
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 70
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 30
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 0
- Basin Height 24"
- Basin Dia. 24"
- Basin Capacity 41 gal.
- Basin Material PE
- Cord Length 20 FT.
- Cord Size 16/3 SJTW
- Max. Dia. Solids 2"
- Check Valve 2" Compression
- Cover Material Structural Foam
- Application Residential And Light Commercial Sewage
- Features 2" Compression Check Valve, 360 Degrees Handle, Anti-Floatation Collar, 4" External Inlet Hub, Schedule 80 Discharge Pipe
- Includes Basin, Pump, Switch, Check Valve
- Base Material Cast Iron
- Bearing Type Ball
- Impeller Material TPE
- Motor Type PSC
- Shaft Seal Carbon/Ceramic
- Switch Type Tether
- Thermal Protection Yes
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.