Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
2 HP Manual Submersible Sewage Pump, 230 Voltage, 195 GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head
- Item # 2EHP1
- Mfr. Model # 20S-CIM
- UNSPSC # 40151517
- Catalog Page # 3269
- Shipping Weight 94.0 lbs.
- Item Submersible Sewage Pump
- Pump Type Manual
- HP 2
- Switch Type None
- Base Material Cast Iron
- Housing Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Material Brass
- Voltage 230
- Phase 3
- Amps 12.6
- Height 19-3/43"
- Diameter 12-15/16"
- Cord Length 20 ft.
- Max. Dia. Solids 2"
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 205
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 195
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 168
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 160
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 140
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 120
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 87
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 58
- Max. Head 77 ft.
- Thermal Protection No
- Motor Type Permanent Split Capacitor, Oil-Filled
- Bearing Type BALL
- Shaft Seal Carbon/Ceramic
- Agency Compliance UL Listed, CSA Certified
- Discharge NPT 3"
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 Year
- Max. Liquid Temp. 140 Degrees F
- Motor RPM 3100
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.