Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Pump MaterialAluminum
- Impeller MaterialPolypropylene
- Volute MaterialPolypropylene
- Screen MaterialPolypropylene
- Seal MaterialNitrile
- Full Load Amps1.1
- Cord Length18 ft.
- Inlet TypeSmooth
- GPH of Water @ 1 Ft. of Head170
- GPH of Water @ 3 Ft. of Head140
- GPH of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head100
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head1.7
- Max. GPM for Water1.1
- Shaft MaterialStainless Steel
- Cord Type3-Conductor, Resists Oil
- ApplicationDrain Building Roofs, As Utility Pumps Where Longer than Normal Electric Cords are Required
- Use WithNonflammable Liquids Compatible with Pump Component Materials
- IncludesGarden Hose Adapter
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Displaying repair parts for model: 1-AA-19
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Submersible Pump, Power Rating 1/200 HP, Voltage Rating 115 Volts, Maximum Head 7.0 Feet, NPT Outlet 1/4 MNPT Inches, Water Flow @ 1 Foot of Head 170 GPH, Water Flow @ 3 Feet of Head 140 GPH, Water Flow @ 5 Feet of Hea
No this pump does not have a float switch, a 2GZG4 is the same pump but with a float switch...
I hope this answers your question, thanks for using Grainger Ask & Answer!
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.