Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Utility Cart, Steel, 42 Lx24-1/4 W, 2400 lb
- Item # 16D362
- Mfr. Model # G-2436-8MRFL
- UNSPSC # 24101504
- Catalog Page # 1580
- Shipping Weight 133.0 lbs.
- ItemWelded Utility Cart with Floor Lock
- Shelf TypeFlush Shelves
- Load Capacity2400 lb.
- FinishPowder Coat
- Overall Length41-1/2"
- Overall Width24"
- Overall Height36"
- Number of Shelves2
- Caster Dia.8"
- Caster Type(2) Rigid, (2) Swivel
- Caster MaterialMold-On Rubber
- Capacity per Shelf1200 lb.
- Distance Between Shelves19-1/2"
- Shelf Length36"
- Shelf Width24"
- HandleRaised Offset with Hand Guard
- IncludesFloor Lock to Stop Unwanted Movement
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct Operates with No Direct Use of Fossil Fuels
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.