- TypeFully Submersible, Epoxy Encapsulated, Recirculating
- Pump MaterialPolyester
- Impeller MaterialPolypropylene
- Volute MaterialPolypropylene
- Screen MaterialPolyethylene
- Seal MaterialNitrile
- Full Load Amps0.6
- Cord Length15 ft.
- Inlet TypeScreened
- Overload ProtectionImpedance
- GPH of Water @ 1 Ft. of Head170
- GPH of Water @ 2 Ft. of Head160
- GPH of Water @ 3 Ft. of Head140
- GPH of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head100
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head1.7
- Max. GPM for Water2.8
- Resistant ToCorrosion
- ApplicationRecirculating Liquid, Statuary and Waterfall and to Recirculate and Aerate Bait Tanks
- Use WithNonflammable Liquids Compatible with Pump Component Materials
- Includes15 ft. Power Cord
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Displaying repair parts for model: PE-1F-WG
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This pump is equiped with a 15' SJOOW cord mande of EDPM & rubber.
I hope this answers your question, thanks for using Grainger Ask & Answer!
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.