Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- TypeCompact Utility
- Amps AC1.6
- Motor EnclosureOpen Fan Cooled
- Motor TypeAC Brush
- Inlet/Outlet (In.)3/4" Male GHT / 3/8" FNPT
- Body MaterialStainless Steel
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head130
- Max. Head (Ft.)48
- Max. Suction Lift (Ft.)7
- Cord6 Ft with NEMA 5-15P Plug
- Max. Liquid Temp. (F)120
- GPH of Water @ 1 Ft. of Head360
- GPH of Water @ 5 Total Ft. of Head342
- GPH of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head300
- GPH of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head270
- GPH of Water @ 30 Total Ft. of Head198
- GPH of Water @ 40 Total Ft. of Head12000
- Pumps Up To (Ft.)48
- BearingsSleeve Bearings
- Shaft MaterialStainless Steel
- Thermal ProtectionY
- ApplicationWater Transfer
- Length (In.)6-11/16
- Width (In.)4
- Height (In.)3-3/8
- Includes2 Extra Gaskets and 2 Impellers
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Displaying repair parts for model: 360S
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The manufacturer states this item will come with a 3 prong plug for use with standard 115 volt outlet.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.