Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemMarine Pump
- ApplicationMarine Air Conditioning Recirculation
- Full Load Amps2.2
- Pump MaterialStainless Steel/Bronze
- Impeller MaterialNylon
- Volute MaterialNylon
- Seal MaterialNitrile
- Cord Length6 ft.
- Max. Head12 ft.
- Inlet TypeThreaded
- GPH of Water @ 1 Ft. of Head725
- GPH of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head590
- GPH of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head320
- Equivalent PSI5.2
- Full Load Watts203
- Inlet Fitting Size3/4" MNPT
- Max. GPM for Water9.6
- Motor Housing MaterialStainless Steel
- Motor RPM3450
- Motor TypeShaded Pole
- Overload ProtectionYes
- Shaft MaterialStainless Steel
- IncludesMounting Bracket
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.