Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pump, Magnetic Drive
- Item # 2P038
- Mfr. Model # 3-MD-SC
- UNSPSC # 40151503
- Catalog Page # 3727
- Shipping Weight 8.65 lbs.
- ItemMagnetic Drive Pump
- Full Load Amps2.40
- Inlet3/4" FPT
- Outlet1/2" MPT
- Motor TypeSP
- Motor EnclosureOPFC
- GPM of Water @ 3 Ft. of Head11.8
- GPM of Water @ 6 Ft. of Head11
- GPM of Water @ 9 Ft. of Head10
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head7.1
- Max. Head21.9 ft.
- Housing MaterialPolypropylene
- Impeller MaterialPolypropylene
- Max. Specific Gravity1.1
- Max. Viscosity100 SSU
- Bearing TypeThrust
- Cord Length6 ft.
- Cord Type3-conductor SJP
- DesignGravity-feed, Requires the Pump Inlet to be Lower than Liquid Level
- Gasket MaterialBuna-N
- ApplicationFor Mild Chemicals at Moderate Temperature, Eliminates Seal-caused Friction Loss, Wear, Contamination and Leakage
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
- Centrifugal Pumps (1470)
- Transfer Pumps (1259)
- Liquid Transfer Pumps (1149)
- Chemical Pumps (1130)
- Recirculating Pumps (553)
- Solvent Pumps (420)
- Circulator Pumps (343)
- Chemical Transfer Pumps (306)
- Acid Pumps (232)
- Saltwater Pumps (134)
- Plating Solution Pumps (106)
- Magnetic Drive Pumps (83)
- Brine Pumps (80)
- Photographic Chemical Pumps (54)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.