Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemMachine Tool Coolant System
- Inlet/Outlet (In.)1/4
- Tank (Gal.)1
- GPM of Water @ 1 Ft. of Head1.7
- GPM of Water @ 3 Ft. of Head1.4
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head1.3
- Shut-Off (Ft.)14
- Max. Recommended Viscosity50 SSU
- Max. Temp.120 Degrees F
- GPH of 50 SSU @ 1 Ft. of Head100
- GPH of 50 SSU @ 3 Ft. of Head82
- GPH of 50 SSU @ 6 Ft. of Head70
- GPH of 50 SSU @ Shut off (Ft.)14
- Length (In.)12
- Width (In.)6
- Height (In.)9-3/8
- CharacteristicsScreen and Chip Collector Removes Easily for Fast Cleaning
- ApplicationFor Drill Presses, Band Saws, Cold Saws, Mill/Drills, Milling Machines, Tool Grinders, Tapping Machines and Small Lathes
- IncludesFan Cooled, Thermally Protected 1/50 HP, 115V Pump with a 4 ft. 3 Conductor Cord with Molded Plug, One gallon Tank, Tubing, Plastic Nozzle, Control Valve, Screen and Chip Collector
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Displaying repair parts for model: VMC-1
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for Using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.