Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Coolant Pump/Tank, 5 G
- Item # 7P080
- Mfr. Model # 7P080
- UNSPSC # 24111801
- Catalog Page # 3352
- Shipping Weight 9.25 lbs.
- Item Machine Coolant Recirculating Tank System
- Type Polyethylene Tank
- HP 1/40
- Voltage 115
- Amps 1.7
- Inlet/Outlet (In.) 1/4
- Tank (Gal.) 5
- GPM of Water @ 1 Ft. of Head 5.4
- GPM of Water @ 3 Ft. of Head 5
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 4.5
- Shut-Off (Ft.) 12.3
- Max. Recommended Viscosity 100 SSU
- Max. Temp. 120 Degrees F
- GPH of 50 SSU @ 1 Ft. of Head 82
- GPH of 50 SSU @ 3 Ft. of Head 78
- GPH of 50 SSU @ 6 Ft. of Head 64
- GPH of 50 SSU @ 12 Ft. of Head 6
- GPH of 50 SSU @ Shut off (Ft.) 12.2
- GPH of 100 SSU @ 1 Ft. of Head 35
- GPH of 100 SSU @ 3 Ft. of Head 29
- GPH of 100 SSU @ 6 Ft. of Head 19
- GPH of 100 SSU @ Shut off (Ft.) 6.1
- Length (In.) 11
- Width (In.) 15-1/2
- Height (In.) 8
- Pump Submersible Centrifugal
- Features Fan Cooled, Thermally Protected 1/50 HP, 115V Motor and a 4 Feet. 3-conductor Cord with Molded Plug
- Includes 2P017 and 2P344
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.