Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Coolant Pump/Tank, 5 G
- Item # 7P078
- Mfr. Model # 7P078
- UNSPSC # 24111801
- Catalog Page # 3748
- Shipping Weight 8.25 lbs.
- ItemMachine Coolant Recirculating Tank System
- TypePolyethylene Tank
- Inlet/Outlet (In.)1/4
- Tank (Gal.)5
- GPM of Water @ 1 Ft. of Head3.4
- GPM of Water @ 3 Ft. of Head2.8
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head2
- Shut-Off (Ft.)7.5
- Max. Recommended Viscosity100 SSU
- Max. Temp.120 Degrees F
- GPH of 50 SSU @ 1 Ft. of Head72
- GPH of 50 SSU @ 3 Ft. of Head60
- GPH of 50 SSU @ 6 Ft. of Head36
- GPH of 50 SSU @ Shut off (Ft.)7.4
- GPH of 100 SSU @ 1 Ft. of Head24
- GPH of 100 SSU @ 3 Ft. of Head14
- GPH of 100 SSU @ 6 Ft. of Head6
- GPH of 100 SSU @ Shut off (Ft.)3.5
- Length (In.)11
- Width (In.)15-1/2
- Height (In.)8
- PumpSubmersible Centrifugal
- FeaturesFan Cooled, Thermally Protected 1/50 HP, 115V Motor and a 4 Feet. 3-conductor Cord with Molded Plug
- Includes1P929 and 2P344
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.