Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Inline Constant Pressure System, 1.2 HP
- Item # 13T430
- Mfr. Model # 25LGIL1100N4
- UNSPSC # 40151503
- Catalog Page # 3720
- Shipping Weight 44.05 lbs.
- ItemInline Constant Pressure System
- Motor RPM3450
- Motor EnclosureTENV
- Service Factor1.0
- Motor Ambient Temp. Rating50 Degrees C
- Housing MaterialStainless Steel
- Wetted MaterialsStainless Steel
- Impeller MaterialStainless Steel
- Impeller TypeClosed Radial
- Diffuser MaterialStainless Steel
- Seal MaterialCarbon/Ceramic
- Seal TypeMechanical
- Shaft MaterialStainless Steel
- Max. Inlet Pressure70 psi
- Pressure Switch Setting50 psi
- Max. Working Pressure150 psi
- Pressure Range10 to 70 psi
- Max. Liquid Temp.140 Degrees F
- Suction Lift5 ft.
- Max. PSI Boost @ 0-10 GPM60 psi
- Max. PSI Boost @ 10-20 GPM60 psi
- Max. PSI Boost @ 20-30 GPM43 psi
- Plug or Connector TypeDirect Wire
- Tank Capacity4 gal.
- Agency ComplianceCSA
- IncludesPressure Sensor
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.