Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Stainless Steel 1.2 HP Inline Constant Pressure System, 1 Phase, 230 Voltage
- Item # 13T430
- Mfr. Model # 25LGIL1100N4
- UNSPSC # 40151503
- Catalog Page # 3305
- Shipping Weight 44.05 lbs.
- Item Inline Constant Pressure System
- HP 1.2
- Voltage 230
- Phase 1
- Amps 12
- Hz 50/60
- Motor RPM 3450
- Motor Enclosure TENV
- Motor Ambient Temp. Rating 50 Degrees C
- Duty Continuous
- Housing Material Stainless Steel
- Inlet 1-1/4"
- Outlet 1-1/4"
- Stages 3
- Wetted Materials Stainless Steel
- Impeller Material Stainless Steel
- Impeller Type Closed Radial
- Seal Material Carbon/Ceramic
- Pressure Switch Setting 50 psi
- Max. Liquid Temp. 140 Degrees F
- Suction Lift 5 ft.
- Max. PSI Boost @ 0-10 GPM 60
- Max. PSI Boost @ 10-20 GPM 60
- Max. PSI Boost @ 20-30 GPM 43
- Agency Compliance CSA
- Includes Pressure Sensor
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
- Bearing Type Ball
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head 15 @ 139 ft.
- Best Efficiency GPM @ PSI 15 @ 60
- Height 9-1/2"
- Length 19"
- Max. Case Pressure 150 psi
- Max. Dia. Solids 1/4
- Max. Pressure 70 psi
- Motor Type AC
- Tank (Gal.) 4
- Width 6"
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.