Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
120V Vertical 1/5 HP Condensate Pump, 3.5 Amps, 19.5 psi
- Item # 2P096
- Mfr. Model # VCL-45S
- UNSPSC # 40151512
- Catalog Page # 3317
- Shipping Weight 12.35 lbs.
- Item Condensate Pump
- Pump Type Vertical
- HP 1/5
- Watts 185
- Voltage 120
- Amps 3.5
- Max. Pressure 19.5 psi
- Reservoir Capacity 1 gal.
- Height 10-1/2"
- Length 12"
- Width 6"
- Discharge 3/8" Copper Tube
- Float Material Polypropylene
- Shut-Off 45 ft.
- Max. Temp. 110 Degrees F
- Cord Length 6 ft.
- Shaft Material Stainless Steel
- Includes Safety Switch, 6 ft. Power Cord, Thermal Overload Protector, Nylon Sump Pan, Control Float, and Filter Screen
- GPH of Water @ 1 Ft. of Head 450
- GPH of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 440
- GPH of Water @ 9 Ft. of Head 415
- GPH of Water @ 12 Ft. of Head 400
- GPH of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 380
- GPH of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 250
- GPH of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 135
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Item # 45LW01DAYTON
Price $367.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.