Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Engine Driven Semi-Trash Pump, 18 HP
- Item # 4HGG3
- Mfr. Model # FMIG40-18K
- UNSPSC # 40151503
- Catalog Page # 3698
- Shipping Weight 422.0 lbs.
- ItemEngine Driven Semi-Trash Pump
- Engine/Motor TypeGas
- Inlet4" NPT
- Outlet4" NPT
- Engine Size624cc
- Engine BrandKohler
- Material of ConstructionCast Iron
- Impeller MaterialCast Iron
- Impeller TypeSemi-Open
- Seal MaterialStainless Steel, Viton
- Solids Handling Capacity3/4"
- Max. Pressure125 psi
- Engine RPM3600
- Max. Head157 ft.
- Max. Suction Lift25 ft.
- Casing AdapterCast Iron
- Volute/Wear PlateSteel
- Mechanical SealViton, Stainless Steel
- Check ValveBuna N
- Roll Bar FrameNone
- Number of Impellers1
- Temp. Range200 Degrees F
- Ignition TypeElectronic
- Sensor TypeLow Oil
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head500
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head450
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head400
- GPM of Water @ 90 Ft. of Head360
- GPM of Water @ 100 Ft. of Head315
- GPM of Water @ 125 Ft. of Head180
- GPM of Water @ 150 Ft. of Head40
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.