Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Engine Driven Pump, 5,5 HP, 2 NPT
- Item # 6FEL8
- Mfr. Model # FACGF-5
- UNSPSC # 40151517
- Catalog Page # 3697
- Shipping Weight 66.5 lbs.
- ItemEngine Driven Centrifugal Pump
- Engine/Motor TypeGas
- Inlet2" NPT
- Outlet2" NPT
- Engine Size205cc
- Engine BrandB&S
- Tank Capacity2.9 qt.
- Material of ConstructionCast Iron
- Impeller MaterialCast Iron
- Impeller TypeClosed
- Seal MaterialViton, Carbon Ceramic, Stainless Steel
- Solids Handling Capacity1/4"
- Max. Pressure69 psi
- Engine RPM3600
- Max. Head160 ft.
- Max. Suction Lift25 ft.
- Casing AdapterCast Iron
- Volute/Wear PlateCast Iron
- Mechanical SealViton, Carbon Ceramic, Stainless Steel
- Roll Bar FrameNone
- Number of Impellers1
- Temp. Range40 Degrees to 180 Degrees F
- Ignition TypeRecoil
- Sensor TypeNone
- ApplicationHigh Pressure
- Agency ComplianceEPA, Pump is CARB Exempt
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head120
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head120
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head120
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head120
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head110
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head108
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head100
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head90
- GPM of Water @ 90 Ft. of Head85
- GPM of Water @ 100 Ft. of Head75
- GPM of Water @ 125 Ft. of Head50
- GPM of Water @ 150 Ft. of Head20
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
- Centrifugal Pumps (1469)
- Pressure Booster Pumps (833)
- Pressure Boosters (807)
- Water Pressure Boosters (807)
- Booster Pumps (591)
- Slurry Pumps (394)
- Dewatering Pumps (316)
- Agricultural Pumps (305)
- Self-Priming Centrifugal Pumps (268)
- Solids Handling Pumps (256)
- Portable Pumps (247)
- High-Pressure Pumps (229)
- Utility Pumps (189)
- Engine Driven Pumps (86)
- Engine-Driven Pumps (86)
- Siphon Pumps (66)
- Gas-Operated Pumps (56)
- Dredging Pumps (40)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.