Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Engine Driven Pump, 2-13/32 HP, 1-1/2 NPT
- Item # 6FEL7
- Mfr. Model # AGP15-2UBH
- UNSPSC # 40151517
- Catalog Page # 3281
- Shipping Weight 43.0 lbs.
- Item Engine Driven Centrifugal Pump
- Engine/Motor Type Gas
- Inlet 1-1/2" NPT
- Outlet 1-1/2" NPT
- HP 2.4
- Engine Size 87cc
- Engine Brand No Brand
- Tank Capacity 1.7 qt.
- Length 19-1/16"
- Width 14-5/16"
- Height 17-1/2"
- Material of Construction Aluminum
- Impeller Material Aluminum
- Impeller Type Semi-Open
- Seal Material Buna N, Carbon Ceramic, Stainless Steel
- Solids Handling Capacity 1/4"
- Max. Pressure 38 psi
- Engine RPM 3600
- Max. Head 88 ft.
- Max. Suction Lift 25 ft.
- Casing Adapter Aluminum
- Volute/Wear Plate Aluminum
- Mechanical Seal Buna N, Carbon Ceramic, Stainless Steel
- Check Valve Natural Rubber
- Roll Bar Frame None
- Number of Impellers 1
- Temp. Range 40 Degrees to 105 Degrees F
- Ignition Type Recoil
- Sensor Type None
- Self-Priming Yes
- Application General Purpose
- Agency Compliance EPA, Pump is CARB Exempt
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 100
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 80
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 60
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 51
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 42
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 30
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 20
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head 6
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.