Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemCondensate Pump
- Pump TypeVertical
- Reservoir Capacity1/3 gal.
- Discharge3/8" Barb
- Float MaterialPolypropylene
- Shut-Off21 ft.
- Max. Temp.140 Degrees F
- Cord Length6 ft.
- Shaft MaterialStainless Steel
- IncludesSafety Switch Assembly, 6 ft. Power Cord, Thermal Overload Protector, Rubber Feet, Tank Mounting Bracket, Turn Check Valve
- GPH of Water @ 1 Ft. of Head84
- GPH of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head75
- GPH of Water @ 9 Ft. of Head64
- GPH of Water @ 12 Ft. of Head54
- GPH of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head42
- GPH of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head10
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Will this condensate pump work with my Unit? If so, what else is needed and how to connect to unit?
This should handle what you need, unless you generate a lot of condensate. This unit will move up to 75 Gallons per Hour, so this should work just fine.
I hope this answers your question, thanks for using Grainger Ask & Answer!
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.