Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
LED Wet Location Remote Head, 1.5 Lamp Watts, Cast Aluminum Housing Material
- Item # 6NCZ6
- Mfr. Model # ELA QWP L0304 M12
- UNSPSC # 55121703
- Catalog Page # 601
- Shipping Weight 1.35 lbs.
- Item Wet Location Remote Head
- Number of Lamps 1
- Input Voltage 3.6
- Lamp Watts 1.5
- Lamp Type LED
- Width 2-3/10"
- Length 4-1/2"
- Height 6-1/2"
- Housing Material Cast Aluminum
- Housing Color Aluminum
- Mounting Universal
- Adjustable Yes
- Standards UL 94 V-O Flame Rating
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Lamp Fixtures (4111)
- LED (Light-Emitting Diode) Lighting Fixtures (1784)
- Wet Location Lighting Fixtures (1032)
- Wall Lighting Fixtures (856)
- Wall-Mount LED Fixtures (424)
- Damp Location Lighting Fixtures (399)
- Power Failure Lighting (259)
- Power Failure Emergency Lighting (235)
- Rough Service Lighting Fixtures (171)
- Emergency Lighting Remote Heads (25)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.