Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
185W Dust Resistant Fixture, Electronic Program Start Ballast Type, T8HO Lamp Type
- Item # 2LYX9
- Mfr. Model # DMW 2 96T8HO MVOLT GEB10PS
- UNSPSC # 39111901
- Catalog Page # 568
- Shipping Weight 28.0 lbs.
- Item Dust Resistant Fixture
- Lamp Quantity 2
- Lamp Type T8HO
- Lamp Watts 86
- Fixture Wattage 185W
- Voltage 120 to 277
- Description/Special Features Enclosed and Gasketed
- Lens Type Acrylic
- Replacement Lens 1VNN6
- Ballast Type Electronic Program Start
- Ballast Quantity 1
- Housing Material Fiberglass with Steel Wire Way
- Housing Finish High Gloss, Baked White Enamel
- Suggested Lamp Item No. 2F964
- Lamp Included No
- Ambient Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 104 Degrees F
- Mounting Unit or Row, Surface and Suspension
- Length 98"
- Height 5-5/8"
- Width 8-1/8"
- Standards UL Listed, CSA Certified, NOM Certified, Certified for Damp/Wet Locations, NSF Certified
- Series DMW
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 2LYX8ACUITY LITHONIA
Price $1,077.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.