Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemDust Resistant Fixture
- Lamp Quantity2
- Lamp TypeT8HO
- Lamp Watts86
- Fixture Wattage185W
- Voltage120 to 277
- Description/Special FeaturesEnclosed and Gasketed
- Lens TypeAcrylic
- Replacement Lens1VNN6
- Ballast TypeElectronic Program Start
- Ballast Quantity1
- Housing MaterialFiberglass with Steel Wire Way
- Housing FinishHigh Gloss, Baked White Enamel
- Suggested Lamp Item No.2F964
- Lamp IncludedNo
- Ambient Temp. Range-20 Degrees to 104 Degrees F
- MountingUnit or Row, Surface and Suspension
- StandardsUL Listed, CSA Certified, NOM Certified, Certified for Damp/Wet Locations, NSF Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Lamp Fixtures (3578)
- Ceiling Lighting Fixtures (1382)
- Wet Location Lighting Fixtures (987)
- Fluorescent Lighting Fixtures (919)
- Ceiling Fluorescent Fixtures (643)
- Strip Lighting Fixtures (401)
- Vapor-Tight Lighting Fixtures (246)
- Dust-Resistant Lighting Fixtures (231)
- Strip Fluorescent Fixtures (209)
- Shop Lighting Fixtures (64)
- Shop Lights (64)
- Vapor-Tight Fluorescent Fixtures (25)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.