Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
- Item # 1BP84
- Mfr. Model # EGW 2 32 MVOLT GEB10IS
- UNSPSC # 39111501
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 14.0 lbs.
- ItemWet Location Fixture
- Fixture TypeDust Resistant
- Lamp Quantity2
- Lamp TypeF32T8
- Lamp Watts28
- Fixture Wattage56W
- Voltage120 to 277
- Replacement Lens1VNN8
- Ballast TypeInstant Start
- Suggested Lamp Item No.2ETU3
- Lamp IncludedNo
- Ambient Temp. Range0 Degrees to 104 Degrees F
- StandardsUL Listed
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Ceiling Lighting Fixtures (1282)
- Wet Location Lighting Fixtures (952)
- Fluorescent Lighting Fixtures (798)
- Ceiling Fluorescent Fixtures (568)
- Strip Lighting Fixtures (344)
- Vapor-Tight Lighting Fixtures (240)
- Dust-Resistant Lighting Fixtures (231)
- Strip Fluorescent Fixtures (209)
- Vapor-Tight Fluorescent Fixtures (25)
- Shop Lighting Fixtures (20)
- Shop Lights (20)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.