Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
234W Wet Location Fixture, Electronic Program Start Ballast Type, T5HO Lamp Type
- Item # 16U240
- Mfr. Model # FEM8 2 54T5HO X32 IMACL MVOLT GEB10PS
- UNSPSC # 39111501
- Catalog Page # 693
- Shipping Weight 19.0 lbs.
- ItemWet Location Fixture
- Fixture TypeIndustrial
- Lamp Quantity4
- Lamp TypeT5HO
- Lamp Watts54
- Fixture Wattage234W
- Voltage120 to 277
- Description/Special FeaturesSuitable for Wet, Damp and/or Cold Locations/Mirrored Reflector
- Lens TypeAcrylic, Lineal Ribbed
- Replacement LensIMACL, IMACD
- Ballast TypeElectronic Program Start
- Ballast Quantity1
- Hose Down RatingIP65, IP66 and IP67 Rated
- Housing MaterialFiberglass
- Housing FinishPolyester Powder Coated
- Suggested Lamp Item No.5AE35
- Lamp IncludedNo
- Ambient Temp. Range-20 Degrees to 104 Degrees F
- MountingSurface or Suspension
- IP Rating65, 66, 67
- StandardsUL Listed for Wet Locations up to 40 Degrees C Ambient Temperature
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.