Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
234W Wet Location Fixture, Electronic Program Start Ballast Type, T5HO Lamp Type
- Item # 16U240
- Mfr. Model # FEM8 2 54T5HO X32 IMACL MVOLT GEB10PS
- UNSPSC # 39111501
- Catalog Page # 693
- Shipping Weight 19.0 lbs.
- Item Wet Location Fixture
- Fixture Type Industrial
- Lamp Quantity 4
- Lamp Type T5HO
- Lamp Watts 54
- Fixture Wattage 234W
- Voltage 120 to 277
- Description/Special Features Suitable for Wet, Damp and/or Cold Locations/Mirrored Reflector
- Lens Type Acrylic, Lineal Ribbed
- Replacement Lens IMACL, IMACD
- Ballast Type Electronic Program Start
- Ballast Quantity 1
- Hose Down Rating IP65, IP66 and IP67 Rated
- Housing Material Fiberglass
- Housing Finish Polyester Powder Coated
- Suggested Lamp Item No. 5AE35
- Lamp Included No
- Ambient Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 104 Degrees F
- Mounting Surface or Suspension
- Length 100"
- Height 4"
- Width 7"
- IP Rating 65, 66, 67
- Standards UL Listed for Wet Locations up to 40 Degrees C Ambient Temperature
- Series FEM
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.