Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Vapor Tight Fixture, T8,34W, 120-277V
- Item # 29NV67
- Mfr. Model # FEM2 2 17 BMPCL MVOLT GEB10IS PLCL
- UNSPSC # 39111901
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 6.8 lbs.
- ItemVapor Tight Fixture
- Fixture TypeIndustrial
- Lamp Quantity2
- Lamp TypeT8
- Lamp Watts17
- Fixture Wattage34W
- Voltage120 to 277
- Description/Special FeaturesLow Profile Enclosed and Gasketed Industrial
- Lens TypePolycarbonate
- Replacement LensBMPCL
- Ballast TypeElectronic Program Start
- Ballast Quantity1
- Housing MaterialFiberglass
- Housing FinishHigh Gloss, Baked White Enamel
- Suggested Lamp Item No.3GXP8
- Lamp IncludedNo
- Ambient Temp. Range0 Degrees to 25 Degrees C
- StandardsUL Listed
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
I wonder this light get IP65 for wet location, and it goes with High Impact Acrylic?
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.