Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Decorative Fluorescent Fixture, 120V
- Item # 1THY8
- Mfr. Model # 11804RET5 BN M4
- UNSPSC # 39111501
- Catalog Page # 706
- Shipping Weight 6.9 lbs.
- ItemDecorative Linear Fixture
- Fixture TypeVanity
- Lamp Quantity2
- Lamp TypeF28T5
- Lamp Watts26
- Fixture Wattage56
- Description/Special FeaturesCylinder Brushed Nickel End Caps and Wall Bracket
- Energy Star CompliantYes
- Lens TypeWhite Acrylic
- Housing MaterialDie Cast Aluminum
- Housing FinishBrushed Nickel
- Suggested Lamp Item No.2EAH5
- Lamp IncludedYes
- Ambient Temp. Range60 to 104 Degrees F
- StandardsCUL Listed For Damp Locations, Energy Star Qualified, ADA Compliant
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionENERGY STAR Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR Rated.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.