Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Shoplight, F40T12,40W, 120V
- Item # 1VNT3
- Mfr. Model # 1233 SHOPLIGHT 240/34/25W ASSEM
- UNSPSC # 39111501
- Catalog Page # 684
- Shipping Weight 5.25 lbs.
- Lamp Quantity2
- Lamp TypeF40T12
- Lamp Watts40W
- Fixture Wattage68W
- Ballast TypeMagnetic
- Ambient Temp. Range50 Degrees to 104 Degrees F
- Lamp Included / Lamp Not IncludedLamp Not Included
- Suggested Lamp Item No.Mfr. No. F34/CX41/WM/ECO
- Reflector TypeNon-Apertured
- Housing FinishHigh Gloss Baked White Enamel
- Ballast Quantity1
- Channel ConnectorPreassembled
- Metal Gauge22
- Description/Special FeaturesMagnetic Ballast, Cord And Chain
- StandardscUL Listed
- IncludesCord and Chain
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Lamp Fixtures (3581)
- Ceiling Lighting Fixtures (1412)
- Fluorescent Lighting Fixtures (957)
- Ceiling Fluorescent Fixtures (689)
- Strip Lighting Fixtures (412)
- Strip Fluorescent Fixtures (211)
- Low-Bay Lighting Fixtures (126)
- Shop Lighting Fixtures (87)
- Shop Lights (83)
- Low-Bay Fluorescent Fixtures (69)
- Magnetic Ballast Lighting Fixtures (4)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.