Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Mini Wall Pack, 50W, 120V
- Item # 1PLK8
- Mfr. Model # TWS 50M 120 PE LPI M6
- UNSPSC # 39111503
- Catalog Page # 712
- Shipping Weight 6.1 lbs.
- ItemMini Wall Pack
- Lamp TypeMetal Halide
- Lamp Watts50
- Socket TypeMedium
- Special FeaturesPhotocell
- Lamp Included / Lamp Not IncludedLamp Included
- Suggested Lamp Item No.1F398
- Lens TypePolycarbonate
- Reflector MaterialUV Stabilized Polycarbonate
- Housing MaterialDie Cast Aluminum
- MountingWall, Two 3/4" Knockouts
- Housing FinishDark Bronze
- Light DistributionBroad
- StandardsUL Listed for Wet Locations
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Lamp Fixtures (3585)
- Wet Location Lighting Fixtures (962)
- Wall Lighting Fixtures (840)
- Outdoor Lighting (747)
- Outdoor Lighting Fixtures (675)
- HID (High-Intensity Discharge) Lighting Fixtures (224)
- Lighting Fixture Wall Packs (200)
- Metal Halide Lighting Fixtures (180)
- Metal Halide HID Fixtures (160)
- Security Lighting Fixtures (102)
- Wall HID Fixtures (76)
- HID (High-Intensity Discharge) Wall Packs (58)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
If you have an account with Grainger, we can try and special order what you need. For further information, please contact us at 800-323-0620 and ask to speak with Grainger Technical Product Support for Lighting so that we may be able to engage with the supplier to obtain the part number.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.