Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Recessed Troffer, F32T8,84W, 120-277V
- Item # 7AA50
- Mfr. Model # 2GT8 3 32 A12 MVOLT GEB10IS LST11
- UNSPSC # 39111501
- Catalog Page # 690
- Shipping Weight 45.55 lbs.
- Item Recessed Troffer
- Fixture Type Lens
- Lamp Type F32T8
- Lamp Quantity 3
- Suggested Lamp Item No. 4WW60
- Lamp Watts 32W
- Fixture Wattage 84W
- Voltage 120 to 277V
- Ballast Quantity 2
- Ballast Type Electronic Instant Start
- Description/Special Features Acrylic Diffuser, 2 Fixture Tandem
- Ambient Temp. Range 32 Degrees to 104 Degrees F
- Lamp Included No
- Height 3-3/16"
- Length 48"
- Width 24"
- Housing Material Steel
- Housing Finish High-gloss, White Baked Enamel
- Standards UL Listed
- Series 2GT8
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Lamp Fixtures (4110)
- Ceiling Lighting Fixtures (1778)
- Fluorescent Lighting Fixtures (966)
- Ceiling Fluorescent Fixtures (693)
- Recessed Lighting Fixtures (672)
- Troffer Fixtures (468)
- Troffer Lighting Fixtures (468)
- Troffer Fluorescent Fixtures (267)
- Recessed Fluorescent Fixtures (232)
- Ceiling Lights (209)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.