Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
LED Wall Pack, 105W, 120-277V, 6728L
- Item # 39X632
- Mfr. Model # TWH LED 1 30/50K
- UNSPSC # 39111503
- Catalog Page # 708
- Shipping Weight 32.03 lbs.
- ItemLED Wall Pack
- Lumens Per Watt64
- Voltage120 to 277VAC
- Color Temp.5000K
- Housing FinishDark Bronze
- Lens MaterialTempered Glass
- Housing MaterialDie Cast Aluminum
- Operating Temp. Range0 Degrees to 104 Degrees F
- Rated Life100,000 hr.
- Light DistributionType III Medium
- Recommended Mounting Height8 to 20 ft.
- Description/Special Features30 LED (One Light Engine), 1000A Drive Current
- StandardsCSA Certified to US and Canadian standards
- IP Rating55
- Warranty5 yr.
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
- TWH LED 1 30/50K
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.