Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Lumen Strip, 1700 Lumens, 24 In
- Item # 26X695
- Mfr. Model # ZL1N L24 3000LM L/LENS MVOLT 40K WH
- UNSPSC # 39111508
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 4.0 lbs.
- Item LED Striplight
- Watts 21
- Lumens 1700
- Number of Light Bars 1
- Color Temp. 4000K
- CRI 83
- Voltage 120/277
- Dimmable / Non-Dimmable Dimmable
- Length 24"
- Width 1.-3/4"
- Height 2-1/2"
- Lumens Per Watt 80
- Temp. Range -20 to 30 Degrees C
- Rated Life 100,000 hr.
- Standards CSA Certified to US and Canadian safety standards. Damp location listed between -20 Degrees C (-4 Degrees F) and 30 Degrees C (86 Degrees F).
- Warranty Five-year Limited Warranty
- LED Replacement For 1 Lamp LFL
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.